- White oak flooring’s growth rings are spaced more closely together than other oak hardwood flooring, which means your white oak floors will have a smoother, more uniform texture.
- The durability. White oak hardwood flooring is more durable than other species of oak too. This increased durability makes it a great fit for busy areas of the home (such as the entry way) or families with pets or young children.
- The price. White oak flooring is a more cost effective option than many other types of flooring.
- The resistance. White oak hardwood flooring is more water resistant making it a good option for kitchens in addition to entryways, dining rooms and bedrooms
- The color. White oak hardwood flooring’s bright, creamy color palette can make a room feel uplifting, light and serene. Take a look at how the white oak flooring pairs beautifully with this accent wall.
Click Here to contact us If you have any questions or inquires about installing White Oak floors.