Hardwood Floor Refinishing, and Repairs
Let us restore the beauty of your old and dull or scuffed and damaged hardwood floors by sanding and refinishing them.
When is hardwood floor refinishing which includes sanding, staining, and, recoating appropriate for your floors?
- When the finish has worn off from normal wear and tear
- To remove deep scratches, grooves or stains
- If you have mild or light water damage
- When you want to change the color or finish of your floor.
In most cases, a hardwood floor can be repaired rather than completely replaced. Common repairs include:
- Split or cracked strips and planks
- Rescrewing squeaky floors
- Repairing major water damage
- Lacing in new planks to an existing floor
- Connecting a new hardwood floor to an existing floor.
We offer expert installation and refinishing for all of the flooring products we carry. You can trust our installers to create a great-looking floor for your home. Whether it’s a solid-hard wood, laminate or a detailed refinish, our licensed and insured professionals will get the job done accurately and beautifully.